2013. február 6., szerda

BKV case: „Jewish, clean it up!”


BKV case: „Jewish, clean it up!”
The BKV case continued with the hearing of H. Éva defendant, former press person of Hagyó Miklós on the Kecskemét Court. H. Éva denied her guiltiness in every count. According to the prosecution, H. Éva is accused with the charge of ordering unneeded BKV contracts, and according to the indictment she got her salary without actual work. On the hearing H. Éva listed long why the accusation against her is absurd. Besides, they accused her in dates in a few times when H. Éva didn’t even work with Hagyó Miklós, moreover according to the prosecution she ordered people in the name of Hagyó whom knew the politician long before she know him.
H. Éva reported in details about the circumstances of her arrest and her pretrial detention. She reminded that months after her incrimination she was arrested the same time as Hagyó Miklós and her pretrial detention was ordered by Szívós Mária, who now is the main Constitutional Court judge.
„Then the pretrial detention came, and because of my religion they made station house/pen/lockup check in every week”- said it brokenly H. Éva in front of the court. „They made comments on my books, they spilt rubbish on the middle of my pen’s floor, mix it with my personal stuffs, for „Jewish, clean it up””. They said that if the rabbi is coming to visit her henceforward, within the legal facilities, they cannot protect me from "falling down" from by bed and hurt myself, but I still undertake my religion/belief. 

                                prison.jpg.ashx.jpg
(Source: hirado.hu) 

"The jail doctors tried to - without my knowledge - make me take drugs. They started to give me Rivotril medicine that I didn't know about, I didn't require any narcotized, drugs, and moreover I objected it on big tone when they offered me. I saw how the people look like there whom they redundantize (make her go down physically and spiritually), I wanted to get back to my family with clean/undamaged mind. It happened that there was 54 Celsius in the pen which was 6m2 which was for 4 people and they closed the only recess which could have give us air, the recess what they used for giving them food and I could list more. „- said the former press person of Hagyó.

"For questioning they took me in handcuffs and fetter, like they did it with the murderers- and without treat"- it made wounds on my body. Because of the unduly tight delimitation in my movement, I was falling and getting up all the time during the transport. One time they even had to take me to the causality surgery because I hit my head into the curbside during the falling in fetter. When I brought it up to the guardian who walked with me he said that I have to shut up, because if I don’t he will see this like she attacked him and then he can legally shoot her. I want to note that I never had to be afraid from the people in pretrial detention or from the prisoners. During this I lost 26 kg - she said. 
H. Éva in her  testimony gave an explanation of her renounced investigation testimony: "when we arrived into the official room at the prosecution, then I told while I was crying to the controller of the investigation – former leader – that I want to go home to my son, to my family, I want to see my kid after 4 months. However, believe me, I really cannot say anything against Hagyó Miklós what I can support with evidence, or it would be true. For this, one of the investigators from the BRFK (Headquarter Police Station of Budapest) whom they got loan from their organization to the main prosecution for the further investigation process, he said that then she can go back and they will meet on the 6months meeting. For this I started to cry even more, then the prosecutor who was there asked me, if I cannot say anything against Hagyó then do I know Puch László? As they know I know him. I said yes, I know him, but how is he related to the BKV case? They said he is not, but they interested in him, if I tell everything what I know about him then it’s enough for them and then I can go home to my family."

For the ending of her testimony H. Éva read out loud a letter what was his father’s last letter what he sent him to her while she was in jail, since that her father died in a heart attack. A few defendant and their lawyers heard this letter out with crying. The judge before the again continuance of the hearing said that she should be aware of the circumstances for the false accusation – referred to the description about her coercion – however the former press person of Hagyó maintained what she said earlier. The BKV case is continuing with the review of H. Éva’s – partly renounced – investigation testimony on the Kecskemét Court.

Source: http://www.nepszava.hu/articles/article.php?id=614879

Original:

BKV-per: „Takaríts, zsidó”
H. Éva vádlottnak, Hagyó Miklós egykori sajtósának vallomástételével folytatódott a BKV-per tárgyalása csütörtökön, a Kecskeméti Törvényszéken. H. Éva tagadta bűnösségét minden vádpontban. H. Évát több, az ügyészség szerint szükségtelen BKV-s szerződés megkötésére való utasítás adásával vádolják, ill. a vádirat szerint a sajtós valós munkavégzés nélkül vette fel fizetését. A tárgyaláson H. Éva hosszan sorolta, hogy miért képtelenség az ellene felhozott vád. Egyebek mellett olyan időpontokat jelöltek meg több esetben, amikor H. Éva még együtt sem dolgozott Hagyó Miklóssal, illetve az ügyészség szerint olyan embereknek adott utasításokat Hagyó nevében, akik nála jóval régebb óta ismerték a politikust.
H. Éva részletesen beszámolt őrizetbe vétele és előzetes letartóztatása körülményeiről. Emlékeztetett rá, hogy meggyanúsítása után hónapokkal, Hagyó Miklóssal egy időben vették őrizetbe, és előzetes letartóztatását az azóta alkotmánybíróvá emelt Szívós Mária rendelte el.
„Aztán jött az előzetes letartóztatás, ami alatt vallásom miatt hetente tartottak zárka ellenőrzést” – mondta megtörten H. Éva a bíróság előtt. „Megjegyzéseket tettek a könyveimre, öntötték a szemetet a zárka közepére, belekeverve a személyes dolgaimat, hogy „takaríts zsidó”. Mondták, hogy ha továbbra is bejön hozzám a rabbi, a törvényes lehetőségeken belül, nem tudnak esetleg megóvni attól, hogy „leesek” az ágyról és megüssem magam, de mégis vállaltam a hitemet.”

                                prison.jpg.ashx.jpg
(Forrás: hirado.hu)

„A börtönorvosok próbáltak – a tudtom nélkül – bekábítószerezni. Hiszen úgy kezdtek el adagolni Rivotril gyógyszert, hogy arról nem tudtam, nem igényeltem semmilyen bódító, kábító gyógyszert, sőt hangsúlyosan elleneztem, amikor felajánlották. Láttam, hogy néznek ki azok, akiket leszedáltak ott, én ép elmével szerettem volna hazakerülni a családomhoz. Előfordult, hogy 54 C fok volt a 4 fős 6 m2-es zárkában, ránk csukták az egyetlen levegőt szolgáltató nyílást, az étkezéshez használt kisablakot a zárkaajtón és még sorolhatnám tovább.” – fogalmazott Hagyó egykori sajtósa.
„Kihallgatásokra teljes bilincsben vittek, mint a gyilkosokat ezzel tályogos – és kezeletlen - sebeket okozva a testemet. Mozgásom indokolatlanul szoros korlátozása miatt, estem - keltem a szállítások közben. Egy alkalommal annyira, hogy baleseti sebészetre is kiszállítottak, mert a járdaszegélybe vertem be a fejemet esés közben a lábbilincsben. Amikor ezt szóvá tettem a kísérő BV őrnek, akkor azt válaszolta kussoljak, mert úgy veszi megtámadtam és akkor törvényesen rám is lőhet.) Szeretném itt megjegyezni, hogy sosem az elítéltektől és az előzetes letartoztatásban lévő raboktól kellett tartanom. Ez alatt 26 kilót fogytam.” – mondta.
H. Éva vallomásában korábbi, nyomozati szakban tett, majd később visszavont állításaira is magyarázatot adott: „Amikor megjelentünk a kihallgató szobában az ügyészségen, akkor a nyomozást felügyelő – korábban vezető – ügyésznek sírva mondtam, hogy haza akarok menni a fiamhoz a családomhoz, látni szeretném közel 4 hónap után a gyerekemet. Viszont higgyék el, hogy tényleg nem tudok Hagyó Miklósra olyan terhelő vallomást tenni, amit bizonyítékokkal alá is tudnék támasztani, vagy ténylegesen igaz is lenne. Azt mondta erre, ha jól emlékszem a BRFK-s nyomozók egyike, akiket kölcsön adott a saját szervezetük a KNY Főügyészségnek a további nyomozás ellátáshoz, hogy akkor mehetek vissza és majd a 6 hónaposon találkozzunk. Erre még jobban sírtam, majd az ott jelenlévő ügyész megkérdezte, ha nem tudok Hagyóról, akkor ismerem –e Puch Lászlót? Ők úgy tudják igen. Mondtam ismerem igen, de ő hogy jön a BKV-s ügyhöz? Azt mondták sehogy, de Őket érdekli, ha mindent elmondok, amit tudok róla és az elegendő lesz számunkra, akkor hazamehetek a családomhoz.”

A vallomás zárásaként H. Éva felolvasta azóta szívbetegségben elhunyt édesapjától, a börtönben kapott utolsó levelét. Ezt a vádlottak és védőik egy része sírva hallgatta végig. A bírónő a tárgyalás elnapolása előtt ismét jelezte, hogy a hamis vád – utalva a kényszervallatás leírására – bűncselekményének következményeire legyen tekintettel, ám Hagyó egykori sajtósa fenntartotta az elmondottakat. A BKV-per a jövő héten H. Éva – részben visszavont – nyomozati vallomásainak ismertetésével folytatódik a Kecskeméti Törvényszéken. 

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    VálaszTörlés